Venir à Lauzun
Coming to Lauzun
The village of Lauzun is located north of department of Lot-et-Garonne, in the South-west of France.
Thanks to its geographical location, Lauzun is accessible by all the means of transport.
To prepare your route to come in Lauzun with www.mappy.fr and www.viamichelin.com
Lauzun is framed by three important main roads:
- From the South-west N113 and highway A62-E72 Bordeaux-Toulouse Left n°5 Marmande at 35 minutes.
- From the East N21 Périgueux-Bergerac-Villeneuve on Batch-Agen
- From the North N89 and highway A89-E70 Bordeaux-Périgueux-Brive-Clermont Ferrand Left n° 12 or 13 to 50 minutes.
To come to Lauzun, the most efficient way is to go with SNCF to the Marmande station.
- 45 minutes away from Bordeaux
- 4 hours from Paris
- 1 hour 1/2 from Toulouse
- Bordeaux Mérignac is the nearest international airport from Lauzun. It serves the biggest cities and European capitals and it is connected to SNCF railway station of Bordeaux St Jean.
Information: + 33 (0)220.127.116.11 .50
- International airport of Toulouse Blagnac.
Information: + 33 (0)18.104.22.168 .00
- Airport of Bergerac Roumanières proposes many connections with the French United Kingdom and main cities.
information: + 33 (0)22.214.171.124 .25
- Airport of Agen Garenne
information: + 33 (0)5.53.77.00 .88